There is a greater awareness to love natural, evidence-based medicine research. At the same time there is a need and inspiration about practical, home remedy based ways to take back control of one’s health. Get your FREE ticket to watch here!
So we are excited to have released Marjory Wildcraft’s Home Medicine Summit 2018, which is happening NOW and available after the free viewing until the 21st of May 2018. The event features a wonderful lineup of 42+ experts who are offering time-tested, safe, and effective solutions that don’t come from the local pharmacy! …
BIG NAMES include Mike Adams, Ronnie Cummins, Sally Fallon, Sayer Ji, Nick Polizzi, Melinda Meyer, Joel Salatin, Eric Zielinski, Howard Garrett and so many more share specifically on ways to improve one’s health.
By using food as medicine and learning to make your own 100% natural kitchen remedies will change how you live for the better and add a quality of life to your current well-being and protect your longevity years. Get you Free ticket to watch here!
Covering a wide range of topics that include:
- The Big Organic Rip Off: why it’s not as healthy as you think!
- Making your own probiotics–CHEAP + EASY! 100% NATURAL remedies for stress, anxiety, and depression. (Safe alternatives to prescription medications.)
- How to save $thousands in funeral costs.
- How to make your own miraculous CBD “hemp oil” … and use it as medicine, without getting high!
- Foods that are BETTER than anti-inflammatory drugs! Is Turmeric actually DANGEROUS to consume?
- What nobody is telling you… Why perimeter shopping at the grocery store isn’t a good strategy any more.
- The power of saying “no” … and how to do it! … And that’s just the beginning!
Only those people who SIGN UP at the link below will get the schedule + instructions for watching. (This is how they contain the costs of hosting an event like this on a global scale.) So don’t wait… and then kick yourself for missing it!
It’s an entirely online event, and perfectly complimentary for you to attend. It started on Monday, May 14th. And it will run 24 hours a day, until May 21st, with 2 additional encore days if you missed any of the first talks.
If you miss a series, they are available to purchase and own with a host of additional material.
If registering while the series is open to free viewing, Marjory will send you a nice bundle of SIX GIFTS, to welcome you to the Summit.
Their catalyzing statement, the thing that gets them up every morning, is . . .
“Homegrown Food On Every Table!”
They value soil, water, sunlight, simplicity, sustainability, usefulness, and freedom. And strive to be the most useful site on the web for producing, preparing, and preserving your own food and medicine.
Enjoy the series and if not growing your own food, start small, but start now!