For Medium & Short Coarse Hair Types
Black African hair requires proper maintenance for it to grow and stay healthy. A number of products on the market promise immediate growth. Hair growth, however, is determined by genetics as well as the manner in which each person nourishes their hair on a daily basis. Diet also plays an important role.
NuLengths African Hair Growth Treatment has been specifically designed for African Hair types that require more intensive growth and conditioning treatments. The formula is designed to stop and slow down hair loss by stimulating growth within the hair follicles and supplying the hair with additional vital nutrients, thereby also combating weak hair and scalp conditions.
African Hair Growth Treatment contains only organic ingredients, that improve the blood flow in the scalp, allowing for an increase in oxygen delivery while restoring the small hair follicles to their normal size and activity.
NuLengths African Hair Growth Treatment has over a 90% success rate, with incredible results displayed within the first few weeks of use.
- 200ml spray pump applicator
- Specially formulated to care for African hair
- For short to medium coarse hair types
- For men & women
- Stimulates the hair follicles
- Improves flow of oxygenated blood to the scalp
- Reduces hair loss & breakage
- Prevents bald spots
- Conditions the hair & scalp
Excessive use of heat styling, chemical relaxers or dyes can cause hair breakage and loss. Certain hormonal changes and medications can lead to hair loss as well. This intensive treatment from NuLengths helps to breathe new life into stressed or damaged hair.
Some of the star ingredients:
- Shea butter: Seals moisture into the hair; soothes scalp irritation.
- Argan oil: Conditions & moisturises the hair; nourishes the scalp.
- Blueberry: Packed with proanthocyanidins, nutrients that stimulate new hair growth.
- Orange: High vitamin C content; strengthens hair roots & promotes growth.
- Cocoa: Packed with magnesium which prevents hair loss; rich in antioxidants.
- Black oat: A powerful moisturiser that improves the hair’s surface structure.
- Shake well before use. Spray directly onto your roots & scalp.
- Leave to soak into your scalp; do not massage or wash out immediately.
- Style as normal. Follow your regular hair washing routine.
- For best results, use 5+ times a day for 3 weeks on dry hair, then follow with a 2 week non-application period.
- Please Note: Individual results may vary.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use.
Aqua, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate SE, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, behentrimonium methosulfate, cera alba (beeswax), triticum vulgare (wheat bran) extract, tocopherol acetate, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, biovera (aloe barbadensis leaf extract, canola oil), vegetable glycerin, provitamin B5, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf extract, citrullus lanatus fruit (watermelon) extract, leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) extracts, avena strigosa (black oat) extract, hydrolysed milk protein, keratin, benzyl alcohol, glucose lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropyltrimonium, honey, propolis, citric acid, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil.