Health & Wellness, Cancer Risk & Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Overall health and wellness predisposition to (e.g. type 2 diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol, hypertension, bone health, caﬀeine sensitivity, salt sensitivity, blood clotting, inﬂammation and mood disorders). In addition the test provides general cancer risk based on your body’s detoxiﬁcation ability and estrogen metabolism which is a vital component to well-being and how the body is operating at a cellular level or not.
Explore Your Traits: Know what makes you, you. Discover what makes you unique. See what your DNA might have to say about your weight management preferences.
Testing for genetic variants involved in physiological processes that are linked to an increased risk for certain (lifestyle) diseases, including:
- Blood clotting
- Bone Health
- Caffeine Metabolism
- Cancer risk
- Cholesterol and lipid metabolism
- Circadian rhythms (sleep disorders)
- Dietary carbohydrate sensitivity
- Dietary fat sensitivity
- Drug metabolism
- Exercise responsiveness
- Heart disease
- Homocysteine metabolism
- Insulin sensitivity and risk for diabetes
- Iron metabolism
- Lactose Intolerance
- Oxidative Stress
- Vitamin-B metabolism
- Salt Sensitivity
- Stress and Mood Disorders (eg Depression / Anxiety)
I WANT TO GET TESTED, HOW DOES IT WORK?
The process for having your DNA tested is as follows:
- Purchase a DNA Collection Kit. (Additional courier costs apply.)
- Contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to discuss the genetic testing.
- Take a quick and painless DNA sample from the inside of your cheek.
- Clear instructions are included in the DNA Collection Kit.
- Return the sample to our office or book a courier service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be notified via email when the sample arrives at the laboratory and when your results are ready.
- On receipt of the test result we interpret the report in our own risk model and discuss the results with you in person or online. Normally these reports are approximately 180 pages of feedback and for the average person the report may not make sense in order to implement a practical method and steps to enhance your own health and prevent future disease. A normal feedback session by a practitioner is 60 minutes. However we have found that 60 minutes is too short to really understand the next step. So we have created a summarised schedule from your report that will guide you towards you first steps. The work required from our team to produce this schedule take an average 6 hours of analysis of your report. Our gift is the additional 4 hours of work as you are billed for only 2 hours. To have the report feedback provided make sure you purchase the DNA feedback session here.
Purchase a 60-minute feedback session HERE.