Program and Project Management is available to assist you fulfill your objectives in terms of new or existing projects. No project can be totally free of risk. And no amount of risk planning can reduce uncertainty to zero.
Project Risk Management Services provide you with expertise and tools to identify, address and mitigate risks related to the management, execution, and control programm and projects. Too many project managers negate the value of risk management by separating their risk tools and processes from the rest of the project.
Our process to deal with project risk can be broken into five major categories:
- Risk Identification: determining which risks are likely to affect the project and documenting the characteristics of each.
- Risk Quantification: evaluating risks and risk interactions to assess the range of possible project outcomes.
- Risk Response Development: defining enhancement steps for opportunities and responses to threats.
- Risk Response Control: responding to changes in risk over the course of the project.
- Risk Monitoring: the project being evaluated continuously simplifies managing and communicating performance across the organization.
These processes interact with each other and with the processes in the other knowledge areas as well. Each process may involve effort from one or more individuals or groups of individuals based on the needs of the project. Each process generally occurs at least once in every project phase.
Risk is a companion of opportunity. Uncertainty is a given. However, through the practice of risk management, the company will learn the dimensions of the risk and have the ability to deal with it on their terms.